In this conference we mean business. We are focusing on solutions to the problems facing women in business and leadership in Ghana.
This conference is about women in business and our expert speakers and invited guests are who own their own successful businesses or are in leadership are willing to share their success and/or failures with our delegates to encourage and inspire our delegates.
They will offer practical and realistic solutions that our delegates can take away and implement. If you are a woman in business or in leadership, register to attend to network, engage and do business.
Conference Theme "Network, Engage and Do Business".
Key Benefits of attending GWIB 2015:
- Increase your network of female business contacts
- Generate new business leads
- Learn from successful women who have created a roadmap to guide your journey
- Mentoring opportunities and business opportunities
- Position your business as a competitive powerhouse
- Find out about the support available for Ghana women in Business
- Receive first-hand training from our highly interactive Master Classes and Workshops
- Learn how to use the internet, social media and mobile solutions to run your business
- Gain insights on capacity building initiatives, skills development and mentorship programmes
- Get out of your comfort zone, come out, meet new people, talk, share and do business
- Opportunity to pitch your business to your peers
Key Topics to be addressed by our Speakers:
- The importance of vision, mission and strategy to drive business growth
- Achieving success through your people
- Demystifying Tax Administration (Playing the Tax game, tax talk & Tax insight)
- Embracing technology taking your business online
- The Balancing Act: Strategies to balance work and home
- Access to finance: What funds and support are available?
- Networking and Advocacy
- Access to funds
- Business Clinic
- Speed Networking
- Recognition & awards
- Entrepreneur spotlights
- Pitch your business sessions
- Prize Draws